St. Paul Central High School:
Wikipedia entry on Central High School
Official Central High School website
CHS Class of 1958
CHS Class of 1962 (High tech and very impressive. Wow!!)
Websites of Some Recent Reunion Locations:
50th Reunion and 70th Birthday Party - 2011 and 2013
Dixie's on Grand
50th Reunion - 2011:
The Town and Country Club - St. Paul, Minnesota
45th Reunion - 2006:
The Mendakota Country Club - Mendota Heights, Minnesota
40th Reunion - 2001:
The Town and Country Club - St. Paul, Minnesota
30th Reunion - 1991:
The Saint Paul Hotel
Other High Schools:
St. Paul Wilson HS - Class of 1957
Chattanooga Tennessee Central HS - Class of 1961
Cooperstown NY Central HS - Class of 1961
Tulsa Oklahoma Central HS - Class of 1966
Long Eaton Grammar School (England)
Nostalgia - Fifties and Sixties:
The Fifties Web - 1950s Nostalgia
Take Me Back To The Fifties - 1950s Nostalgia with Music
Burma Shave Roadsigns
Patchy's Oldies -- 1950s and 60s songs in Real Audio format by the original artists
Tropical Glen -- 1950s and 1960s songs
Jack's MIDI Music -- 1950s and 60s songs in MIDI format
If you would like your personal website listed here, or for your
children, grandchildren, or great grandchildren, please contact the webmaster.
Mr. Carlson (Asst. Principal) and Mrs. Callahan (School Nurse) will
review all websites for appropriateness prior to posting the link.
● Mozart's Musical Trademark and other Mozart topics.
The "MTM" (Mozart's Trade Mark) is an original discovery.
● An Improved Sanctus for the Requiem.
Mozart wrote only a portion of the Sanctus before he died.
Many people have tried to complete it, but no one has done it
successfully - including me. But I tried.
● Mozart Myths: K.361 and Mozart's Wedding.
He didn't write K.361 as a wedding gift for his bride.
It's just a silly rumor, but a beautiful piece.
Includes a picture of the autograph score.
● Mozart's Funeral, Missing and Moved Mozarts.
● An Inventory of Count Deym's Wax Museum and Art Gallery.
Relates to K.594, K.608, and K.616 - pieces for a mechanical
organ which were played at the Wax Museum.
● K.355 (piano minuet) Played with 4 Different Instruments since it
might not have been composed for the piano.
● Ancient Egypt: The MTM and the Mystery of the Pyramids.
Scroll down a little until you see pictures of Egypt, then click
on the link. Interesting information, photos, and theories about
Note: The pyramids were not built as tombs. They were probably
built as Disaster Recovery sites with supplies stored nearby,
underground. Zahi Hawass is searching, and may have found
such a site.
It's loosely related to Mozart who had a connection with Egypt
by way of the Masons and the opera The Magic Flute.
www.demorton.com/mozartdob (Due Opera Buffe - 2 Comic Operas)
● Website done for a professor in Germany who completed
2 of Mozart's unfinished operas: "Lo sposo deluso" and
"L'oca del Cairo". Premiered in 2006 in Moscow.
Some of the topics -
● Timeline and Introduction to IBM Mainframe Computer
● Y2K was not a Hoax - And I Would Know
● IBM Mainframe Computer Capacity Planning with Graphs.
● An Edit of the FAQ for Hercules - An IBM Mainframe Emulator.
● NCR 390 Computer Simulator and Compiler documentation.
● An Interview with Dr. Dan Reidenberg, Executive Director of
SAVE. Loni Schnitzer's son.
● Nancy (Friesen) Luce (1944-1993). Friend, nurse, singer.
● NCR390 computer simulator and compiler developed
by Dave Morton. 1960's computer used in accounting
departments. 11,000 sold worldwide.
It's an older version of the software (2006), but it works.
Caution Regarding Recurring Charges
DON'T SIGN UP - YOU WILL PROBABLY REGRET IT IF YOU DO
Please note that if you sign up for a Gold membership with CLASSMATES.COM, you will probably
also be signed up for Automatic Renewal of your membership. Their current rate for Gold membership
(OCT 2006) is $39 per year.
With Automatic Renewal, this means that your credit card will automatically be charged $39
(or the current rate) every year until you cancel your membership, or change your billing option to
"Manual" instead of "Automatic".
No refunds are given by Classmates once the charge has been made against your credit card.
This is stated on their website, and in a recorded message at their headquarters. Supposedly, all
this information is buried in their 36-page Terms of Service document (it's not).
For that matter, did you carefully READ all 36 pages of their contract??
In my opinion, $39/year is a high fee to pay for a website that:
* Is user-unfriendly in its site navigation and legibility
* Is filled with advertising
* Has "slow" to "very slow" response time
* Signs up Gold members for Automatic Renewal
* Charges Gold Members $39/year automatically unless they take steps to prevent it
* Makes it difficult to locate their Terms Of Service, and Cancellation procedures
In short, Classmates is run by shysters just after your money, in my opinion.
Its a waste and a rip off. Don't waste your time - or your money.
Offered for what it's worth.